Sunday, January 11, 2009

SUNBEAMS

So I had a bad Sunday last week and it wasn't because we changed time, I really like our new time.  It's because Eron is now in Sunbeams.  I choked down tears all morning long doing head of hair after head of hair.  Then Tom had to ask me if I was going to be okay!  That was the breaking point, I fell apart.  And I bawled about every little thing all day long.  I think I'm in a better place this week and now I'm able to talk about it without bursting into tears (they just sit behind my eyes stinking now).  No more nursery!  Think about it, it's really quite depressing.  I pushed so hard for Ty to grow up fast that time actually listened to me and goes so much faster now.  I can't seem to make it slow back down!  Eron's b-day is tomorrow and she'll be 4!  If this year goes as fast as last year (which was only two months!) I'm not sure what I'll do.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Tori, I feel your pain. Those milestones with your forever baby really stink. But, it's good too. Never having to buy diapers again, feels good, doesn't it! :) love ya, crash

The Cecil's said...

Awe... that is sad. I'm sorry. But just think of all the great stuff to look forward too as she grows up! Love you Tor