Wednesday, December 17, 2008

twilight


So, I finally got to finish the second half of Twilight the movie tonight.  And may I just say, woohoo, me likes.  I know, I'm red in the face it's teeny bopper, but I realized watching it that it's all about the falling in love that girls like, we are much too romantical.  Two thumbs up and a fan to cool me down.  Oh and about that second 1/2 part.  I went with friends to it the first night and let's just say me and El Mexicano did not get along that night.  I need not go any further on that subject.  

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thanks for explaining the second half. I was wondering how you could've left. I'm with you. LOVED IT! It's fun in my house because my oldest loves the actor who plays Jacob. So she has a Jacob t-shirt and I have an Edward one. :) (yes, we got t-shirts when we went on opening day. talk about teeny-bopper! )