Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home Show

I went to the home show on Saturday with a friend.  It was interesting.  I learned several things.  Mostly what stood out to me was they were people my age, that graduated the year I did!  And they have their lives together enough to have their home featured in a home show! ugh!  And secondly, almost every home had a nursery.  My excuse for not having a perfect house all along was that I have young children and one day when they aren't messing it up any more it will be perfectly clean.  Now what can I use for an excuse???  On a positive note for me there were cute things done, but things I had already done, so it made me feel up to speed on my deco/crafting.  Several of the houses were the same, split level, same design, similar decorating style.  I felt inspired to put our house in next year, maybe it'll push us to get some projects done we've just let go, since we're just happy to be in our own home.  This valley could use a little shaking up by the different style and design our house is.  Beside, it could be good business for Tom and his home designs.  I'd definitely have to get with Cherish and get busy on some bedding.  It seems do-able,  but if this year goes by like this last year (which I believe was only 3 months long).  It might have to be the next year!

No comments: